meeting Specter is holding up in Penn right now. I originally thought that the morons were just being focused on and most weren't being shown...but most I've seen are either A) Obviously using talking points B) Just plain stupid. There are definitely some that are curious and have good questions, others act like small children. As I'm watching, it's sorta calmed down...when I first turned it on, it was like a consolidation meeting. I see why now the movement lost steam with Clinton and the rest, it's the immaturity/stupidity/lies etc of these idiots like I'm seeing right now. Props to the ones like Specter that hold these, I wouldn't have much patience with these people. Then you have the Palins fueling the fire with her(as usual) stupid remarks. Ahhhh.
Oh, just cut in with Breaking News...a dem congressman in GA woke up with swastikas on his office(might have been home, but think they said office.) Pretty sickening and embarrassing to the country with both of these groups.






Bookmarks